New Theme — due Jan 6th


Doesn't this illustration look like something Linda might do?

Here we are, the end of another eventful year, world-wide. I can only imagine what the new year may hold, for both good and bad! This co-op though is about lifting each of us up as we pursue these creative adventures together. Let's then focus on... RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR — how do you celebrate that? Or, maybe, how would we like to...if only....! :) Hmmm, I can think of so many lovely possibilities, all the while knowing the reality is far more likely that I'll fall asleep around 11:15 pm, consoling myself with the fact that for half of you here, at least, you will have already celebrated... or not, as the case may be.

Regardless of whatever you illustrate, do please tell us just how your New Year's Eve and Day went, and whether your locale has any traditions associated with its celebration? Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading them and seeing what you come up with. Enjoy. (BTW, I won't quite yet actually say, Happy New Year, even though of course I wish it, as I still have my Christmas card to post here and in the mail!) :)


7 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas. Glad that I found your blog, through Christine's blog. Glad I found her blog too. You guys are fun to read.

    Happy Christmas & Oogie Boogie New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy's just great! And off to think about the new theme! My New Year's tends to be rather dull, not much of a party person, but maybe I can make something up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivy of Happy Whisk that is, and quite a cook too!

      Delete
    2. We are not party people either. Sometimes we're not even awake by midnight. So true.

      Delete
  3. Michael, I followed your instructions, but it STILL didn't come out right. I'm sorry to give you so much trouble. I don't have this trouble elsewhere. It must be something I'm doing wrong for your blog. My name on your blog is not linking to my blog page right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried again and this time put in my blog's name "flamblogger" and my blog's usual URL and it seems to be working now. If you can , can you please yake out my chrisj name at spot #1? I'm so embarrassed to give you so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas and New Year, Mister Toast! Yay for it being early 2015 with the chances for many things <3

    ReplyDelete