Holiday Song Montage and New Theme


I'm so amazed to have even got a handful of you to contribute this go around with the hols and all, so a pat on the back for each of us! :) Fun times here. Ty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With my birthday coming up soon enough, how about we do BIRTHDAY SOMETHING, some time by Tuesday, Jan 15? So, yes, you could do birthday cake, birthday party/gift, you get the idea. ...I think I'll start with one of my oldies pop songs...just love that Scottish pronunciation. Matter of a fact, perhaps I'll bop around like that on my own birthday? Naaaah! Are you kidding me? Muuuwah dance? I so don't [codeword for "cant"] do that! :)

(* As always, please feel free to first read CREATIVE TUESDAYS Guidelines, Rules & FAQ —especially if new here— for keeping consistency and brand ID on our co-op and with respect to all those who contribute here. ONLY posts that clearly follow the simple guidelines will be included or commented on, in interest of time and so on. Thank you.)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful Holiday song collage! See you for Birthday Something and happy birthday to you when it comes MMm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a really nicely designed collage. Really disappointed I forgot all about the last CT. Was truly an excellent showing for the Holidays. Can't wait to see what everyone shares for this latest Birthday Something theme. Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and Christmas and is also having a terrific 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Mmm ~ That is the best Birthday Song ever!! I love her outfit... I want it! I love her movement.. I want it! Love those "white" socks...this was so fun... Now I'm rather sorry I took such a sober take on Birthay. But, I go with my feeling, and my 71 years and many of my friends my age passing on or having knee and hip replacements, and my own health issues... I just was celebrating my BIRTH DATE!!! Hope it won't be depressing for others. I promise to be more upbeat next theme!!!! Thanks again for this meme...it's truly a pleasure to share everyones art and expressions of the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Wanda, you are just so classic and cool to even like a video song like that. I loved your comments. You are one of the reasons I blog and keep up this co-op. TY for making my day today. I appreciate your input more that you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Fred, SO glad you commented as I was afraid maybe you decided to go off into other directions adn enjoy your input here....plus, having another guy in this female dominated blog word is so appreciated as it makes me feel less freakishly out there, as wonderful as everyone is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa, Mmm.. You crack me up... I just love you!!! I'm going to save that Youtube, and play it every time I feel a little low!.... If you really knew me, you see I'm just an overgrown hippy!!! Thanks, you words me a great deal to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting how all the pieces are of a very similar colour when put together making this a lovely montage Mr T.
    Hey Wanda, I am with you in being an overgrown hippy, people at work think I'm mad when I tell them I dance around to certain tunes on the radio, especially as I am retiring this summer.

    ReplyDelete