New Theme due Oct 7th


Can you believe it but the next Theme is due in October! For a lot of us that means the holidays are coming, and with that, PIE!* I'll be adding to the Creative Tuesdays Pin Board as able for lovely doodles of baked pie wonder. Sign up whenever done and be sure to tell us which is your favourite pie (if any). Thank you!

* And, no, this was not influenced by Wanda's lovely piece for apples, as I had already determined this theme by that point! Too much pi is not a bad thing either though. :)

6 comments:

  1. that is a lovely and scientific drawing

    ReplyDelete
  2. pie? not a bad theme. I can't think of anything right now but we'll see.

    p.s. I'm listing your esty shop as one of a giveaway, & I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing it.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Two strikes against me this week. I'm not a pie eater - or cake - or ice cream -- but I'm not so innocent. It's got to be sweeter for me -- chocolate or toffee or most candy. The other problem is I don't like pumpkin. So I've got to get those creative juices running for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pumpkin delicacies are making me hungry. I think I may have submitted an odd entry this week but its where the best pumpkin pies can be found, honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, I clicked on your link but it does not work?! We want to check it out! thank you for contributing something. Yes, these are making me rather hungry too actually. Must admit. :)

      Delete