NEW THEME: Meet n' Greet...
SIGN UP NOW

(See details)
 Twitter Accounts of Copyrighted Featured Artists:
1. Our very own Donna Letterese (@drawdvl)   2. Heidi Burton (@MakeStrangers)   3. Sara Olmos (@teconlene)   4. Farah Shah (@FawahShah)  
5
. Deborah Partington (@DebIllustration)  
6. Maxine Lee-Mackie (@maxillustration)   7. Gemma Gould (@Gemma_Gould
8
. Louise Gardner (@noodliedoodlie
9. My very own Alexandra (@bluechairdiary10. Suzie Mason (@waffleandbear)  

For this MEET ME Creative Tuesdays challenge, I thought it would be fun to pick up on something similar to what Colour Collective did with their #MeetTheCCArtist theme. Feel free to link to them on twitter when finished, using the hashtag, as have previously Donna and Alex. It's a great way to introduce yourself to a wider audience (but you do have to use Twitter there which I'm sure some of you might prefer to avoid).

The idea here is to list a few items you like and dislike or some variation thereof. Also, as this is CT, please don't feel you have to draw yourself. (These examples are simply used to show the unique ways one can show lists.) If you prefer to depict a flower or something else to represent you that is totally fine too. You don't even have to show yourself at all! You could just simply come up with a creative idea to present your yays and nays. 

By the end of it, come March 1st let's meet back here to sign in and greet each others work. And, maybe we'll learn a few fun things about each other along the way? Hmmm... Enjoy. This should be quite fun!

Oh, one final note: I plan to post our very own montage like this of all our pieces later that Tuesday night (just for fun and posterity) so please have your art completed and signed up by 6pm MST. Thank you. See you then.  : )

MEET THE CREATIVE TUESDAY PARTICIPANTS

19 comments:

  1. I had drawn a self portrait within the last year so it might be fun to do a more fun one! See you Mar 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye you did and I think doing a fun list version would be a lot of fun.

      Delete
  2. I like this idea a lot, will definitely do something.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good and we can learn more about you as well as I know you enjoy writing lists on your blog anyway. :) Can't wait to see how you do this.

      Delete
  3. Thinking already thx. Great theme
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Theme! Meet Me!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries, and have some thoughts of my own entry. Have a great day!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you have up, Wanda! I am sure it will be very fun and thoughtful too.

      Delete
  5. posted my early so I wouldn't forget, well, it's only a day early which is like a miracle for me these days as everything just takes a bit longer than usual for me.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wow! And what a piece it is too. So fun and a great addition. Thank you, Lissa!

      Delete
  6. p.s., your dotty hill blog keeps getting an error when I go there, just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARgh! thank you Lissa for pointing this out. I see that now too. Looking into it. LOVE your piece btw. Very fun t o read as well. I like how you added in the Maybe section too. Well, more on that on your site, later!

      Delete
    2. Oh phew! Alex figured it out for me. for some reason you have to select back up/restore from top of page under "template." Phew! I wonder how long it was down.

      Delete
  7. This is very fun.... I had one I did about 10 years ago, and I did a brand new one for this theme. I will be very interesting to read and meet the rest of the artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm thinking this one is going to be grand. So glad you've done it again and can't wait to see what we've all done and thank you as always, Wanda, for your support!

      Delete
  8. Great collage, Michael. Thanks for this interesting prompt.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking back, Janis! I jsut put up the new theme which I think you were really enjoy and added a link back here for others to also view the montage of our efforts. :) Interesting (and fun) indeed!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for doing this wonderful collage for our group Michael (including Brendel), I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how you produce these. When you used to do the montages previously, everyone where I worked would have a look at it because they knew what I had done and were interested to see other interpretations. So am pleased that you have resurrected for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first entry and journal page in a long time. I hope to get back full steam as I really enjoy doing the pages.

    ReplyDelete