NEW Theme for August 13th is...

First off, wow, how fun to have so many of you "old timers" back this time around-- Alicia, Donna, Dan (Web of Whimsy) and Diana. Brilliant. Lovely interpretations for the SHIP theme too, don't you think? Yes, I def think so! Well done, all. Thank you so much for playing along. This co-op would be terribly dull if only I was doing it. Ha.

Before announcing the next theme for you all, I must apologise in advance for it being another 3-weeker. Why? Well, I'll be on the road. I can hitch a ride one way with a relative so that is very good indeed, must say. OK, so on to the next theme...



FOREST. See you back here on August 13th, if not sooner. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

(* As always, please feel free to first read CREATIVE TUESDAYS Guidelines, Rules & FAQ —especially if new here— for keeping consistency and brand ID on our co-op and with respect to all those who contribute here. ONLY posts that clearly follow the simple guidelines will be included or commented on, in interest of time and so on. Thank you.)

23 comments:

  1. Have fun on the road, that's what summer's for! See you Aug 13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three weeks is good, it gives me time to unpack my paints. Enjoy life on the road for a while. If you are ever over in the UK near Christchurch Dorset there would always be a warm welcome for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. than you, Linda! It would have to be special trip but who knows. Glad this gives you time to unpack and play along again. CAN'T WAIT to see what you do. :)

      Delete
  3. That's good for me too... I'll have mine in a little before that, as we will be on The Road Again..in August. Have a lovely trip Mmm, don't get lost in the forest!! TeeHee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, Wanda. Do take care out there. Maybe you;ll see me rushing by in CA? :)

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, I LOVE this illustration. Great inspiration! Looking forward to the next theme. A bit challenging for me but I'm sure I can come up with something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture, full of inspiration.
    Have a wonderful trip. NE Scotland is beautiful this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be dreamy. Stuck Stateside though, sorry to say.

      Delete
  6. looking forward to this next prompt and thanks for the shout out and facebook comment via Blue Chair ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. So glad to have you back, Professor!

      Delete
  7. I am back - was gone for a few themes but I really liked this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can;t wait to check out your piece, late as it is for me. :)

      Delete
  8. Will be posting my link soon! This is such an inspiring prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just added my link--happy illustrating everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to see all the different interpretations of our theme. Looking forward to the next subject.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew! Really thought I was going to miss this one and break my run of hitting each challenge since I joined :) Luckily, one of our Summer holiday jaunts took us to a local forest, so I made a collage to show here. Looking forward to more usual crafting times once school term recommences.
    I have completely enjoyed looking at everyone elses beautiful art :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TwinkleToes, just a reminder -- photography is NOT allowed in this co-op. Please refer to the guidelines listed in my various posts. Thanks.

      Delete
  12. just posted it but I'm late but that's okay 'cause I managed to complete a piece which has been awhile.

    hope you're having a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lissa, I'm going in and adding a link to your piece on the sign up that has expired. Just because...you rock! :)

      Delete