PLUM - Sign up now.


Think Color. PLUM, actually. In case you are wondering what shade of plum, how about we use this one above (Hex: #582e58 to be digitally precise)? It come from Pantone's very own definition of this colour, vs. any of the other sources out there. If you can only approximate it, that is fine, this is just a guideline of what I'm hoping for: something more in the range of a deep or darker purple, if you will.

Now, what you choose to make plum is entirely up to you this go around. No abstract theme like the last go around@ And, I've made it super easy so am hoping most of you can join in this time or I may simply have to postpone CT altogether! :( I do suspect though that the long absence did not help matters as I took time off to settle here in Yorkshire for now.

Thank you though to Christine and Sue who did play along and I know Donna has something up her sleeve so hope she'll show that with this next entry perhaps? Let's fine out! See you later, if not sooner on my own blog as I endeavour catch up with you all.

In the meantime do enjoy mining the plummy depths of your creative freedoms here. :)

10 comments:

  1. Plum it is for next time Michael! Maybe people will have more time as the summer winds down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so, dear Christine. I am afraid to take off more time in case we all jsut get out of the habit of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's me too, I think once you get out of the habit of doing something, it's hard to go back, well, in some cases but in creating art, is almost like that.

      hope you have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. another good theme! see you on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Sue, for joining in and see if you can get some of the others to hop on board again too. Lol. :)

      Delete
  4. Made mine and looking forward to posting (-: Thanks Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna!! So good to have you back. As it is, maybe it;s the summer, but I'm extending this another week as some of us are needing more time!

      Delete
  5. I've posted mine but will come back next week and link to it. For once, I'm ahead of the game!! Hope your schedule is less hectic next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will sign up Sept 6 not a problem!

    ReplyDelete