Sparkly New CT Theme due Jan 17th!

http://www.katealizadeh.net/ 
Artwork by Kate Alizadeh

Happy New Year! Welcome back to Creative Tuesdays. It's time to hop on board for a new artistic challenge and what better way to start than with this sparkly visual cue above? This artist's work really exudes movement, spontaneity, energy and fun — perfect for our new theme: DAZZLE ME! There's so many ways one could show this but I wonder how this message (and challenge) will speak to you? ("Me," by the way, does not refer to myself but is simply used for referring to someone being bedazzled or as the dictionary describes it better here.)

Before signing off here (for now), I recognize that participation dropped off with the holidays but as with all new resolutions, there's no time like the present to dust off those right brained cobwebs and activate your creativity and imagination! If you've been on the fence just following along, stopped a while back or are considering some new challenge, we'd so love to have you join us! It's thrilling seeing everyone's individual interpretations and a few more would just add that bit more zest to the mix, don't you think? 

Finally, thank you to those of you have stuck it out, even doing our last theme over the holidays! (And, yes, that theme was seriously challenging.) You know, it's truly your participation that keeps this co-op afloat.

OK, sign art piece up below when complete.  Time to plunge in and start this year off... brilliantly! :)

8 comments:

  1. The Stars piece is a great example, off we go on this new challenge, thanks for hosting as always Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are many sparkling things that come to mind. Putting them on paper will be the challenge. I like this theme, and I'm a lover of "BLING". It was really fun to be back in the mix.

    I will have a problem for the month of February...I will be in Oregon with my newest little grandson, and no computer. But I will be back on target in March. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the creative moon and stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this definitely need some thought because I all I can think of to draw is stars...

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry people, I totally missed it! thought it was this Tuesday, the 24th. Simply too much going on! Thank you for those of you who played along and I look forward to seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete